At Royalton Place, Assisted Living residents needing care, and loved ones now providing that care, can enjoy the full potential of their lives.
Sometimes all a person needs to maintain the highest level of independence is a little help. Royalton Place is devoted to seniors who want to live independently but need help with some daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, grooming, cleaning and medication management.
Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely, knowing they have 24-hour access to our care team of highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals. In addition, quarterly assessments ensure additional help is provided when necessary.
Here are some of the features you’ll find in our assisted living residences:
- Newly remodeled
- Large bathrooms with walk-in showers and drop-down bench
- Private Studio Suites (330 to 440 sq. ft. range)
- One-bedroom (550 to 700 sq. ft. range)
- Stainless steel, energy-efficient microwaves and refrigerators
- High-quality carpet and tile flooring
- Transportation to doctors and shopping
Assisted Living – starting at:
Studio Suites $2,895
One Bed $3,405